DETAILS AND REQUIREMENTS
J’S AUTO’S COMPLETE CAR CARE PROTECTION PLAN
ELIGIBLE VEHICLES: Any vehicle with the J’s Auto’s Complete Car Care Protection Plan. Most vehicles will be covered, but occasionally, exclusions may apply per management’s discretion. Please refer to one of our trusted Sale’s Team members regarding specific vehicle exclusions. With the exception of some deductibles, vehicles DO NOT have to have regular servicing & maintenance performed at J’s Auto to receive the Complete Car Care Protection Plan benefits!
DURATION: 4 months/ 5,000 miles after delivery, up to $2,000.
COVERAGE: $2,000 limit per vehicle during the 4 months/ 5,000 miles after delivery.
DEDUCTIBLE: No deductible as long as vehicle returns to J’s Auto for repairs.
DEDUCTIBLE COVERAGE: Up to $200 customer deductible for an additional extended service policy purchased from J’s Auto will be covered by J’s Auto’s Complete Car Care Protection Plan for the entire term of the extended service policy.
COVERED COMPONENTS OF: ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, FUEL, COOLING, & POWER STEERING SYSTEMS( ALSO SEE “PARTS COVERED” FROM PROTECTION PLAN MAIN PAGE)
- ENGINE: All internally lubricated parts, including pistons, piston rings and pins, crankshaft and main bearings, connecting rods and rod bearings, cam shaft and bearings, oil pump, timing chain/gears, rocker arms, valves, valve spring seats and guides, valve push rods and lifters. The engine block, cylinder head and rotary housing are covered only if damaged by an internally lubricated part.
- TRANSMISSION: All internally lubricated parts in the transmission case and the torque converter. The transmission case is covered only when damaged by an internally lubricated part covered under this protection plan. Items not covered are leaking transmission seals and gaskets; electrical components, such as solenoids, the case, fly wheel, clutch plate, pressure plate, U-joint(s), CV joint(s) and drive shaft(s) unless damaged due to failure of covered parts. *EXCLUDES CVT TRANSMISSION.
- FUEL SYSTEM: o Covers only oxygen sensors, PCV, fuel injectors (deposit related malfunctions only), and throttle body.
- COOLING SYSTEM: Covers only the lubricated parts contained within the heater core, water pump, freeze plugs, and radiator. Items not covered are hoses, clamps, thermostats and engine components.
- POWER STEERING SYSTEM: Covers only the lubricated parts contained within the power steering gear box or rack and power steering pump. Items not covered are hoses, belts, brackets seals and leaking gaskets.
- ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE: Covers up to $100 per event; 2 events per coverage period
- TOWING ASSISTANCE: For accidents and vehicle disablements, Jump Start Assistance, Tire Change Assistance, Lock-Out Service Assistance, Fuel & Fluid Delivery (cost of gas, other fluids, or key replacement not included).
- TIRE HAZARD/ REPLACEMENT: Replacement up to $150 or repair up to $20 for a damaged tire.
- EMAIL SERVICE REMINDERS.
ELIGIBLE VEHICLES: Any customer who purchases a vehicle WITH LESS THAN 120,000 MILES that includes the Complete Car Care Protection Plan above, can extend their COVERED COMPONENTS protection to the LIFETIME protection plan, FREE OF CHARGE, by coming back to J’s Auto for their regular maintenance & component maintenance services. Each corresponding maintenance service performed at J’s Auto initiates the extended coverage for that component! For example, come back to J’s Auto at least every 6,000 miles for all of your oil changes, and get LIFETIME engine protection. Even more of the components can be covered under J’s Auto’s Car Care LIFETIME Protection Plan when you regularly service those components with us, so please contact our Sales Team or Service Manager at 563-927-2811 for additional details. Please note: J’s Auto’s Car Care Lifetime Protection Plans are non-transferable.